Healthy Child Webinars
Email email@example.com for more information about the next upcoming webinar.
A few of the many Webinar highlights:
- Find out what VITAMINS a child may be MISSING if he can’t STAY FOCUSED in school.
- Learn which essential FATS a child should consume to IMPROVE his CONCENTRATION
- What is the absolute WORST meal your child cold have for BREAKFAST? Find out at this workshop!
- Discover what color FOOD DYES and the name of the chemicals in them that can cause a child to become extremely HYPERACTIVE.
- Learn the name of the MEDICATION that is commonly given for ADD and ADHD that can SHRINK your CHILD’S BRAIN.
- Can a child have an infection in their body but not run a fever? Could that INFECTION cause LEARNING DISORDERS? Find out at this workshop!
- Discover what FOODS DECREASE a child’s ability to CONCENTRATION and learn.
- Find out what MINERALS can help DECREASE HYPERACTIVITY and improve a child’s sleep.
- Learn all the DANGERS of RITALIN, FOCALIN and ADDERALL and what damage they can cause in your child’s body.
- Discover the common foods a child can be allergic to and not even know it.
- Vitamins: how to tell the difference between natural and synthetic.
- Learn about some of the best substances a child can consume to IMPROVE BRAIN function.
- Find out what’s behind EAR INFECTIONS.
- Receive a Pediatric Health Assessment Handout to help determine where the SOURCE of your CHILD’S SYMPTOMS may be coming from.
- Understand why some children are SICK ALL the TIME.
- Learn about the connection between gluten intolerance (this is not a food allergy but an inability to break down the protein in wheat) and ADD/ADHD.
- Find out how a child can get MERCURY toxicity and how that can be linked to ADD/ADHD type symptoms.
- Understand how to test for a mercury TOXICITY.
- Find out how to read a food label to reduce the level of toxic chemical in your child’s food.
- Clear up the confusion on whether ADD is a real disease or just a bunch of symptoms thrown together.
- What’s the one BIGGEST MISTAKE parents can make when they have a child who has been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
- Find out what every parent should know is they have a child with ADD/ADHD.
Testimonial from a parent
He is so proud of himself! Every day he is so excited to show me his behavior chart.
I appreciate you seeing him and helping us! He is still an active little boy but he is not rude or aggressive. He is loving and respectful! I did not expect to see results so soon!
Space is limited!
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/934563470.