Triple Berry Grain Free Muffins
Total Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 30 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Add muffin liners into the muffin pan.
- Place all ingredients (except berries) into bowl and blend with a hand mixer.
- Fold in berries
- Pour batter into cups of prepared pan until each cup is about ⅔ full
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving.