Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time to Eat: 30 Minutes
- 1, 9 inch pizza pan
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- Tomato basil tomato sauce
- Fresh basil leaf
- Other toppings as you’d like
- Grate the cauliflower with the grater hole size that you’d shred cheese with. Not the smallest hole but not the biggest. When grating the cauliflower ensure to remove any larges pieces.
- Mix the cauliflower, cheese and 2 eggs together in a bowl.
- Liberally, grease the bottom of the pizza tray with olive oil.
- Spread the above mixture evenly in the pizza pan by pressing down with your hands and ensuring the crust is thin.
- Preheat the oven to 450 and bake the above crust for 15 minutes on 450. The crust will appear a golden brownish color.
- Remove pizza crust from the oven. Cover the crust evenly with the tomato sauce. Then on top of the sauce add additional shredded mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, basil leaves and any other topping you wish.
- Return the cooked crust with the toppings back to the oven at 450 until the cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
If you have been struggling with a weight or health issue please take advantage of our $49 New Patient Holistic Weight Loss Exam (normally exam fee is between $125-$175). Click on the following link for more information: www.alternacareinc.com
Grateful acknowledgement is give to Dr. Eric Berg for the creation or distribution of the above recipe.