Stir Fry with Chicken
Stir Fry Chicken
Total Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 16 minutes
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tendenders cut into cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup gluten-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Braggs Amino
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup thin red bell pepper strips
- Hot cooked brown rice, if desired
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is light golden brown.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower, 1/4 cup of the broth, Braggs Amino Acid and pepper flakes. Cover; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Add bell pepper. Cover; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring once, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In small bowl, mix remaining broth; stir into chicken mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Serve with rice.
Stir Fry Chicken!.