Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 30 minutes
- 1 or 1/2 wild caught salmon filet. If you have liver or kidney problems or suffer from a joint oriented autoimmune disease it may be best to have just 1/2 of a filet.
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- 1 pinch of black pepper.
- 1 large bowl of organic spring mix or other mixed greens about 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons of any of the dairy free Mother’s Raw or similar brand quality salad dressings. Here’s the one I recommended Mother’s Raw Greek Dressing but any of her dairy free other similar brands will do.
- Here’s a list of some quality dressings:
- 3 stalks of organic dandelion greens (These help to flush the gallbladder and liver. They are optional but definitely recommended).
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh peeled grated ginger (If you don’t have the time then skip this but if you have autoimmune disease, pain or inflammation then please add).
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh peeled grated turmeric (If you don’t have the time then skip this but if you have autoimmune disease, pain or inflammation then please add).
- 1/2 organic carrot chopped.
- Thaw salmon filet and squeeze some fresh lemon and add a pinch of black pepper to the top of the filet.
- Cook salmon filet in 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked on the inside.
- Cut the filet into 1 inch cubes and let cool a bit on a separate plate if you are going to add it to your salad bowl or leave as an intact filet if you are going to eat it seperately.
- Thoroughly wash any non-washed vegetables.
- Fill a large salad bowl (about 3 cups of raw greens) with the spring mix or other green mixture.
- Chop the washed dandelion greens into 1 inch pieces and place into salad bowl.
- Skin the organic carrot and place into salad bowl with other ingredients.
- Put the grated ginger and turmeric on top of the salad.
- Add your salad dressing and mix thoroughly.
- You may either add the chopped salmon to the salad and give it one or two gentle tosses or eat your filet on the side