Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 50 minutes
- 4 cups organic vegetable stock
- 3 cups quinoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a saucepan, reduce heat to low, and stir in quinoa. Cover pan and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir butternut squash and zucchinis in the hot oil until slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Stir quinoa into the vegetables and gently mix green onions, cranberries, and parsley into the stuffing.
Enjoy the Quinoa Stuffing!