Total Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 13 mintes
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients – the almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients – the pumpkin puree, almond milk, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir together until just combined.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet to medium heat. Coat pan with coconut oil.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked through, and then flip.
- Cook for another 2-4 minutes until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy the Pumpkin Pancakes!.