- Be Part of A Highly Motivate Team Whose Entire Purpose is To Help People Get Well and Lose Weight.
- Work with an Amazing Group of People that are Happy and Effective.
- Very Flexible Hours–Almost Set Yourself.
- Be Home Before the Kids Get Out of School–or Work Late if That’s What You Choose.
- Every other Friday Off!
- No Weekends!
- Pay Rate Between $9-$12.50/hour Depending on Skill Level.
- Weekly Bonuses Are Earnable Depending on Job Performance!
- We are Willing to Train You! No Experience Necessary.
- Approximately 10 Work Hours/Week with the Possibility of Promotion or Job Expansion if You are Interested in More Hours.
Basic Job Description
We have 100s of potential patients that reach out to us on a weekly basis that need their appointments scheduled or rescheduled. It is the basic responsibility of this employee to make contact and schedule these potential patients so we can start helping them.
The Office Assistant is communicating mostly via email and text, accordingly, some degree of tech savviness should be a current skill set. However, if you have a smartphone, chances are that you already possess most of the skills needed for this entry level position, and if you don’t, we’ll train you. 🙂
Please submit your resume to Alternacarejobs@gmail.com and we’ll call serious applicants to discuss the potential of an interview.
Dr. Rob and Mrs. Pam at a Community Workshop