One of my absolute favorites! Enjoy the below recipe.
Much Love to all of you throughout the holidays.
Paleo Pie Crust
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon real salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Place flour and salt in food processor and pulse briefly
- Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball
- Press dough into a 9-inch pie dish
- Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree (or 1 ½ cup of homemade pumpkin puree)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Paleo Pie Crust (baked)
- In a food processor combine pumpkin puree, and eggs
- Pulse in coconut milk, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Pour filling into Paleo Pie Crust
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool then refrigerate for 2 hours to set up
If you are suffering with a weight or health problem, please fill out my Free Online Weight Loss and Health Evaluation and we’ll call you for a Free Consultation to review your results.
Grateful acknowledgement is given to Elana’s Pantry for the above recipe. The original recipe can be found at the following link: http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-pumpkin-pie/.