Total Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup organic chicken broth
- 2 limes; juiced
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with organic cooking spray.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Top with seasonings, chicken broth, and lime juice
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 hours (or on Low heat setting 8 hours).
- Shred with 2 forks. Toss with cooking liquid.
Enjoy the Mexican Chicken!.