Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 35 minutes
- 2 bags of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Organic Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook Cauliflower in the microwave according to directions on bag.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Add milk and butter; mash with a potato masher or fork until cauliflower mixture is fluffy. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Enjoy the Mashed Cauliflower!