Delicious, low sugar recipe that is rich in antioxidants, taste, and will fulfill any sweet tooth! The kids absolutely love this recipe! You can prepare them ahead of time and leave them in the refrigerator for the family to grab when they want something on the go!
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 4 bars of 88% cacao content dark chocolate or 1 bag of bitter sweet chocolate (the darker the chocolate the better but go for at least 60% cacao version).
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- A teaspoon per cup of organic unsweetened peanut butter.
- Mini muffin tin liners
- Liquid stevia and a mini muffin tin
- Prepare your muffin tin with the liners.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the dark chocolate to the melted oil and melt on low heat until smooth.
- Drop a small spoonful of melted chocolate into each liner, making sure to use a spoon or small spatula to coat the sides of the liner all around. Place the tin in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Mix the correct number of teaspoons of unsweetened peanut butter with about 1 drop of stevia for every 2 teaspoons of peanut butter. Drop about a teaspoon or so of the stevia sweetened peanut butter inside each cup. Place the tin back into the freezer for about another 20 minutes. Then cover the top of each one of the cups with the melted chocolate. Place entire tin back into the freezer for another 20 minutes. Serve cold or frozen. Garnish with wiped coconut cream.
Free Consultations with our Certified Nutritional Counselor! Fill out our Free Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation, call 770-304-1500 up until midnight any night or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form and one of my amazing staff will help you ASAP!