If you intended the 5 Techniques for Enhancing Liver Function and made it past the 39 minute mark you are being privied to the below info. Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The Liver Rejuvenation
- 1/2 cup of your favorite organic *cruciferous vegetable
- 1 tablespoon of broccoli sprouts
- 1 cup of frozen organic blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk–as much needed to have adequate taste and texture
- 1 scoop of Dr. Rob’s Rainbow Greens
- Add the frozen cruciferous vegetables and the frozen bluberries first. This helps to keep the seeds above the blender blades and stops them from sticking to the bottom of the blender.
- Add in the broccoli sprouts, chia seeds, Dr. Rob’s Rainbow Greens and I like to put enough almond milk to almost cover the ingredients.
- Blend in a high powered blender like a Vitamix (my favorite), Blend-Tech or Nutribullet until smooth.
- Drink and enjoy.
Examples of Cruciferous vegetables:
- Brussel sprouts
Energy Crystals for Supporting Liver Health
If you guys do nothing else PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. CLICK HERE. This is an amazing video link of cancer and microorganisms being destroyed by only frequency. You’ve got to watch this. “You’re killing more cancer cells than if you used radiation.”–a quote from this video from a cancer doctor.
Healthy Cells Vibrate
- Thyroid gland 62–68 MHz
- Heart is 67–70 MHz
- Lungs 58–65 MHz
- Pancreas 60–80 MHz
Unhealthy Cells Vibrate
- Receptive to Epstein Barr at 52 MHz
- Receptive to Cancer at 42 MHz
- Death begins at 25 MHz
Healthy liver cells vibrate at 55 MHz and the below crystals are beneficial in enhancing the liver’s vibrational energy.
- Rainbow Quartz
- Sunstone: Very powerful can use in liver sclerosis.
- Keep the crystal of your choosing on your liver area for 30 minutes every day after waking up and before bed for speeding the recovery. You can also wear them on your body throughout the day, however, be careful as wearing a crystal too long may promote a detox reaction in the same way a cleanse will.
Best Foods for The Liver
The liver likes low animal protein such as low protein (25 grams of animal protein). Best source of protein is wild caught salmon, soaked beans and sprouted chia seeds.
In some cases the liver is so overwhelmed that the person needs to be a on 2 weeks vegetarian diet in some cases.
The liver loves cruciferous vegetables, most greens, lemons, limes, garlic and sprouts.
The liver loves vegetable fats from raw sources such as, raw chia seeds, avocado and black olives.
Thanks for being at the webinar!