Gluten Free Pancake Recipe that tastes great and easy to make. Use Almond or Coconut flour for low carb option. Kids and family will love it!
Light and Fluffy Gluten Free Pancake Recipe
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1½ cup rice or almond milk
- 1½ tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1⅓ cups rice flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened apple butter
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed safflower oil
- Egg substitute to equal 2 eggs
- Incorporate milk and lemon juice and allow to sit for 5 minutes until curds form.
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat apple butter, oil, egg, and milk mixture.
- Add dry mixture and stir gently. Be careful not to over mix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each.
- Brown on both sides
- Serve hot.
Free Consultations with our Certified Nutritional Counselor! Fill out our Free Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation, call 770-304-1500 up until midnight any night or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form and one of my amazing staff will help you ASAP!.