Did you know that your liver has more than 500 functions? The liver is one of the largest and most important organs in your body. It also has a crucial role in your body’s metabolic, detoxification, and immune system functions.
Your liver is responsible for breaking down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and it excretes bilirubin, cholesterol hormones. Your liver cleans your blood from harmful toxins that enter into your body.
Here are some symptoms you may have if your liver is causing your health or weight problem:
- Pot belly – your fat collects in the abdomen and your belly is hard
- Bad breath – if toxins aren’t filter out of the liver it can cause bad breath
- Smelly urine
- Early morning insomnia – you sleep about five hours and wake up feeling tired, sluggish, achy
- Brown age spots
- Red dots on the surface of the skin
- Arthritis – your joints hurt, your fingers hurt, the hands swell, the knees hurt
- Pain in your head, neck, or shoulder – specifically on the right side. This is due to irritation of the phrenic nerve, which runs up the right side of your body. The irritation is due to your liver being inflamed.
- Floating Stools – Your stool will float due to not having the fat broke down in the liver.
Here are some things to do to help improve the health of your liver:
Eat a vegan based diet or at the least a low animal protein diet. The liver works harder to break down animal protein. Overtime the liver becomes overworked and toxins become backed up in the bloodstream.
Supplements such as Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Beet Root are excellent for supporting the liver.
Milk Thistle helps detoxify the liver and has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects.
Burdock Root helps with inflammation in the liver and helps repair the liver cells damaged due to damaging toxins.
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefit and plays an important role in your body’s detoxification process.
Beet Root has been used to stimulate liver enzymes and increase bile, which helps with the liver’s detoxification process.
Your liver is amazing! Taking care of your liver by having a healthy life style is the best way to avoid liver damage or disease.
How many of you guys are struggling?
How many of you guys have lost who you really are because of your health?
Help is On the Way!
If you are struggling with an adrenal weight or health concern of any type, please take a moment to fill out the Free evaluation below. If your weight is normal but you still have any type of health concern, please fill out the evaluation as it’s great for everyone.