Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time to Eat 20 minutes
~254 Calories per servings
Carbs: 29 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Fats: 8 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
- 2 cans of chick peas
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 to 8 tablespoons of fresh parsley (2 to 4 tablespoons of dried) depending on taste
- 1 to 4 cloves of peeled garlic (I prefer 4) depending on taste
- Garlic salt about 1/8 tsp
- Cucumber or celery
- Wash the chick peas in a colander and then place in a food processor.
- Add the garlic and turn the food processor on.
- Slowly drizzle in your olive oil and then the parsley and finally the garlic salt while the processor is running.
- You can add more oil if you need to or you can some water to improve the texture.
- Serve with a side of cucumber of Mary’s Gone gluten free crackers.
NOTE: Some people prefer more garlic salt and others a little less. It is perfectly fine to season it as you’d like..