Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time to Eat 20 minutes
- 2 cans of chick peas
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of dried parsley depending on taste
- 1 to 3 cloves of peeled garlic depending on taste
- Garlic salt about 1/8 tsp
- Cucumber and/or Mary’s Gone gluten free crackers
- Wash the chick peas in a colander and then place in a food processor.
- Add the garlic and turn the food processor on.
- Slowly drizzle in your olive oil and then the parsley and finally the garlic salt while the processor is running.
- You can add more oil if you need to or you can some water to improve the texture.
- Serve with a side of cucumber of Mary’s Gone gluten free crackers.
NOTE: Some people prefer more garlic salt and others a little less. It is perfectly fine to season it as you’d like.