For the Greek Salsa
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced (omit for AIP. Add more red onion or sub kalamata olives)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
For the salmon bowls
- 2 sockeye salmon filets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice to serve
- Combine the ingredients for the Greek Salsa and toss well to combine. Set aside in the fridge to chill while you prepare the salmon.
- To make the salmon in the air fryer– Add the salmon to the air fryer basket and top with oil, lemon, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook at 400 F for 8-9 minutes (cook time varies depending on the thickness of salmon) or until cooked through.
- To make the salmon on the stovetop– Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Place the salmon skin-side down and season the top with lemon juice. Cook for 3-4 minutes before flipping the salmon and cooking for another few minutes until cooked through.
- Add the orzo or cooked cauliflower rice to the base of two bowls. Add the salmon and top with the Greek salsa. Serve fresh.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- serving size: 1 BOWL
- calories: 458
- fat: 25.6G
- carbohydrates: ~20G
- fiber: 6.8G
- protein: 43.4G