- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp minced or grated ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup safflower oil
- 1 bag of sliced broccoli
- In a blender combine the first seven ingredients. While blender is running, drizzle in the oils and blend well.
- In a separate bowl combine 1 bag of organic sliced broccoli.
- Pour the dressing you just made over the sliced broccoli.
- Start mixing the dressing and sliced broccoli together and while mixing add in the sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Thank you Dr. Eric Berg for this wonderful recipe!.