Total Cook Time: 0
Total Preparation Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes, and blueberries.
- Pour lemon juice over the fruit and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy the Fruit Salad!.