Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 35 minutes
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil.
- Once boiling, cook for another 8 minutes until fork tender. Drain.
- Add cooked cauliflower, and all remaining ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta.