Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 15 minutes
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of your favorite berries but a combination of blueberries and raspberries is best for this meal
- 1 pinch of dried organic parsley
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- 3 dandelion green
- Wash and chop the dandelion greens and set them aside
- Wash the berries and set them aside
- Place 3 whole eggs and 1 egg white in a bowl and whisk until the 3 eggs are fully mixed and slightly fluffy
- Add the coconut oil to the non-stick chemical free stone based frying pan and melt it by cooking it over medium high heat
- Once the oil is melted then add in your eggs, dandelion greens and pinch of parsley. Begin to mix like you are cooking scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are done remove them from the pan and place on a plate. Let cool for a few minutes and add your salt.
Enjoy your eggs and berries.