Wild caught salmon is one of the world’s richest, nutrient dense foods. Imagine being able to get most of your daily intake from this one food source. Wild caught salmon is known for whole body wellness, neurological repair, ADHD prevention in children, heart health, and healthy skin. Regularly eating this superfood may reduce the risk of many diseases!
Easy Peasy, Super Simple Sautéed Wild Caught Salmon
Total Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil (or Coconut oil)
- Wild caught salmon fillet
- Sprinkle salt on filleted fish and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat heavy pan (cast iron or steel) over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour in about 1 Tbsp. olive or coconut oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Place fish skin side down (if fish has skin) and reduce heat to medium.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Using a wooden spatula, flip the fish. The skin may stick.
- Cook one additional minute for thinner fillets, or 3-5 minutes for thicker fish.
- Serve immediately.
Free Consultations with our Certified Nutritional Counselor! Fill out our Free Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation, call 770-304-1500 up until midnight any night or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form and one of my amazing staff will help you ASAP!