- 5 to 10 large kale leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic—anti bacterial, lowers cholesterol
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley—chemo protective, activates glutathione
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil—anti-inflammatory, cardio-protective
- 1/4 cup each of kidney and garbanzo beans—high fiber, decrease chance of heart disease, high in manganese and magnesium
- Garlic or pink salt to taste
- Finley chop the garlic and let it sit while the oil is heating in the pan (below step).
- Add olive oil to pan and heat on medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot add the garlic and saute for a few minutes or until you can really start to smell the garlic.
- Add the kale and sauté until it is al dente.
- Add the beans and sauté for another couple of minutes or until the beans are warm.
- Finally, stir in garlic salt and copped parsley to taste. You can add red pepper for added spice and health benefits.