Delicious Spinach, Asparagus and Strawberry Salad
Total Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, rinsed, ends trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- About 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons raspberry or balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces spinach leaves, rinsed
- 8 ounces strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a 12- by 15-inch baking pan;
- add asparagus,
- sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and mix to coat.
- Spread in a single layer and bake in a 400° oven, stirring often, until tender when pierced, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add spinach, strawberries and cooled asparagus; mix to coat.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.