This awesome cauliflower thin crusted pizza is my family’s fav! It’s not new news to anyone these days that white flour is a thing of the past. In this family favorite, we use this cauliflower thin crusted pizza, making this a sure hit in your home!
Total Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1, 9 inch pizza pan or pizza stone
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- Tomato basil tomato sauce (store bought is fine)
- Fresh basil leaf, roughly chopped
- Other toppings to consider: thinly sliced fresh tomatoes, arugula, olives, roasted garlic, eggplant, feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Grate the cauliflower with the medium size grater size, remove any larges pieces
- Mix the cauliflower, cheese and 2 eggs together in a bowl
- Liberally grease the bottom of a pizza pan or stone with olive oil
- Spread the above mixture evenly in the pizza pan by pressing down with your hands and ensuring the crust is thin
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The crust will appear a golden brownish color
- Remove pizza crust from the oven
- Cover the crust evenly with the tomato sauce
- On top of the sauce, add additional shredded mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, basil leaves and any other topping you wish.
- Return the cooked crust with the toppings back to the oven at 450 degrees until the cheese is fully melted
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes
Free Consultations with our Certified Nutritional Counselor! Fill out our Free Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation, call 770-304-1500 up until midnight any night or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form and one of my amazing staff will help you ASAP!
Grateful acknowledgement is give to Dr. Eric Berg for the creation of this recipe.