Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 1 hour
Total Time to Eat: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 cups cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 5 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 5 tablespoons organic mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cauliflower in the boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Mix cooked cauliflower, eggs, carrot, green onions, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise, and mustard in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator for an hour
Enjoy the Cauliflower Salad!