Total Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 40 minutes
- cooking spray
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line 3 baking sheets with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Grate the cauliflower either in a food processor.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups of the rice in an even layer on each lined baking sheet.
- Roast rice until golden, about 16 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and spread out again. Continue roasting until browned, about 8 minutes more.
- Season each sheet of roasted rice with 1/4 teaspoon salt and place in a large container.
Enjoy the Cauliflower Rice!.