Click the read more below to see the plants, air ionizers and air purifiers that I recommend.
Non-Surgical, Completely Painless, FDA Approved
The Average Person Loses 2 Full Sizes in 1 Month.
We Say, “Thinner With Every Visit!”
…..the results of lipo…
…..without the surgery…
…the pain, bruising or after-affects….
….AND it helps your body detoxify, heal and regenerate…
Welcome to The Strawberry Laser Lipo!
CLINICALLY PROVEN FDA TRIALS
Average 3.75-Inches Lost
In One Measurement
At the Waistline.
The average client loses
2 FULL SIZES in one month!
✔ FDA Approved to lose 2 sizes in 1 month.
✔ 1 size is equivalent to 8 pounds.
✔ Only two 20 minute laser treatments needed per week for 1 month.
✔ A total of 8 treatments is typical.
✔ You DON’T need to do intense exercise afterwards.
✔ You DON’T need to eat only grass, twigs and leaves.
✔ In as little as 4 weeks you could be down 2 sizes.
Areas Treated with Strawberry Laser Lipo
✔ Belly Fat Reduction
✔ Hip Fat
✔ Inner & Outer Thigh Fat
✔ Arm Fat (bat wings)
✔ Butt Lift
✔ Lower Stomach (kangaroo pouch)
✔ Baby Bulge
✔ Back Fat (upper & lower)
✔ Abdomen (upper and lower)
✔ Man Chest (moobs)
Potential Bonus Effects of
Strawberry Laser Lipo
✔ Skin Tightening
✔ Butt Lifting
✔ Stretch Mark Reduction
✔ Belly Fat Overhang Reduction
✔ Lymphatic Drainage
✔ Increased Metabolism
✔ Muscle Toning
✔ Increase Bone Density
✔ Increase Energy
… and many more!
How Dose the Laser Lipo Work?
The painless Strawberry Laser penetrates the skin deep down into the fat.
This causes fat cells to open up and release their fat into the spaces in between the cells.
The fat cells then shrink after they have released their Fats, Toxins and Water.
This is exactly what happens when you exercise but instead of exercising you’re taking a 20 minute nap.
Take a 20 minute break from life and drop inches while you nap!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many laser lipo treatments will I need?
We recommend a course of 8 treatments. Typically two treatments each week for 4 weeks.
Will the inches stay off after a laser lipo treatment?
Yes. Providing you maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Does the laser lipo treatment hurt?
No. There is no pain at all. You will feel a comfortable warm feeling in the area being treated. Zero pain and zero discomfort.
Will I have to keep coming back to keep my results?
No. The results are usually permanent, providing of course that you can retain a sensible lifestyle. Healthy eating and an exercise plan will ensure that the inch loss is retained.
How can I monitor my results?
At every session, you will be weighed and measured and you will be photographed before your first treatment and following your last. This way you will know exactly how many inches you have lost. In addition, you will feel that your clothes are looser and see a visual reduction.
Can I have more than one area treated throughout my course of treatments?
The Strawberry Laser’s TV Appearances!
The Rachel Ray Show
Extra with Mario Lopez
Online Special Only
Try It Before You Buy It
1 Laser Treatment plus a Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach Only $87.
Consultation Plus One Laser Treatment
ONLY ONE INTRODUCTORY VISIT PER PERSON
YOU MAY PURCHASE ADDITIONAL INTRODUCTORY VISITS FOR SOMEONE ELSE
BUT LIMITED TO ONLY 1 INTRODUCTORY VISIT PER PERSON
[This Special Ends April 30th]
Fill out the below form and try out the laser for yourself.
Results in Just One Treatment!
NOTE: Don’t wear any socks to your treatment. We might accidentally blow them right off with your amazing results…..LOL
Strawberry Laser Lipo Free Consultation
If you’d like a Free Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach to understand more please fill out the below form and we will contact you ASAP.
Dr. Rob covers the dangers of vapor rubs and teaches you how to make your own healthy vapor rub for sinus congestion and chest colds.
Your gut is directly related to your immune system.
Take the Leaky Gut Quiz.
Think you might have leaky gut? Take the Leaky Gut Quiz, get a Free Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach and find out.
You are only 10% human; the other 90% is actually made up of the bacteria in your gut. I’m not kidding. Taking care of this bacteria is absolutely essential for weight loss, disease prevention, healthy mental state and overall health.