Body PH Level
The Truth About Alkaline and Acidic
Body PH level is an intricate detail in maintaining optimal health. Don’t believe the myths that have leaked into many health regiments. Here’s why:
- Too much alkaline can cause health problems such as poor digestion and alkalosis
- An overly acidic body can cause health problems as well
- We need an acidic environment in our stomachs while we are eating at 3.0
- Blood should be alkaline at 7.3 to 7.4. If you put too much alkaline in your body, you could raise the blood alkaline above the 7.4 threshold causing alkalosis. Alkalosis is very serious and can be avoided by being educated.
- Incorporate acidic foods to your meals to help the acid in your stomach such as probiotics, raw apple cider, coconut yogurt, and lemon and lime