Alternacare Blog

  • May 31
    2019

    The One Food to Improve Hormonal Balance and Gut Health

    Category: Videos

    Hey Guy!  This one food can improve hormonal balance, potentially reducing PMS symptoms, as well as, improving gut health.  Check it out!  Much Love, Dr. Rob

    .

    Continue

  • May 3
    2019

    3 Stages of Adrenal Fatigue

    Category: Blog, Videos

    What Stage of Adrenal Fatigue Are You In?
    How Damaged Are Your Adrenals? 
    Take the Test Now!

    Take Free Adrenal Damage Test


    In this video, Dr. Rob does a great job of explaining the 3 different stages so you can identify what stage of Adrenal Fatigue you are in

    What Stage of Adrenal Fatigue Are You In?

    Continue

  • Apr 19
    2019

    Top 5 Main Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue

    Category: Videos

    What Stage of Adrenal Fatigue are You in? 
    How Damaged Are Your Adrenals?
    Take the Test Now!

    Take Free Adrenal Damage Test

    As Adrenal Fatigue develops there are certain symptoms that show up first and others that show later on in the condition.

    Continue

  • Apr 11
    2019

    7 Diseases That Will Cause Your Poop to Float

    Category: Videos

    Take Leaky Gut Quiz

    What does floating poop mean and is floating poop something to be concerned about?

    Well, floating poop could mean a varitey of things and in this video I cover the 7 diseases that will cause floating poop.

    Continue

  • Mar 28
    2019

    Dr. Rob’s Favorite Plants, Air Ionizers and Purifiers for Sinus & Allergy Problems and Clean Air

    Category: Articles, Blog, Videos

    Hey Guys!
    Click the read more below to see the plants, air ionizers and air purifiers that I recommend.

    Continue

  • Mar 22
    2019

    How The Strawberry Laser Works To Help You Lose 2 Full Sizes in 4 Weeks

    Category: Videos


    Non-Surgical, Completely Painless, FDA Approved
    The Average Person  Loses 2 Full Sizes in 1 Month.

    We Say, “Thinner With Every Visit!”

    Imagine……

    …..the results of lipo…

    …..without the surgery…

    …the pain, bruising or after-affects….

    Continue

  • Mar 8
    2019

    Don’t Use Vapor Rubs–Do This Instead

    Category: Videos

    Dr. Rob covers the dangers of vapor rubs and teaches you how to make your own healthy vapor rub for sinus congestion and chest colds.

     


    Your gut is directly related to your immune system. 
    Take the Leaky Gut Quiz. 

    .

    Continue

  • Mar 1
    2019

    6 Amazing Prebiotic Foods

    Category: Videos

    Think you might have leaky gut?  Take the Leaky Gut Quiz, get a Free Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach and find out.

    You are only 10% human; the other 90% is actually made up of the bacteria in your gut.

    Continue

  • Feb 22
    2019

    How to Do a Warm Water Cleanse

    Category: Videos

    How Toxic Are You?

    Take Quiz

    Take the Free Toxicity Quiz and Find Out

    What’s a Warm Water Cleanse?
    A warm water cleanse is not the same as a water cleanse where you are drinking only water.  A warm water cleanse was created by Dr.

    Continue

  • Feb 14
    2019

    Full Time Front Desk Receptionist Wanted! Great Pay, Great Hours & Great Team!

    Category: Blog

    Front Desk Receptionist Wanted for our expanding Holistic Healthcare and Weight Loss Clinic–Great Pay, Great Hours, Great Team!
    Become part of a fun, energetic, team whose whole purpose is to help people get and stay healthy!
    Experience is not necessary as we are willing to train but it is preferred you have 10 arms,

    Continue

More

Check Out Our Videos

Take our online Weight Loss Evaluation today!

If you have a question, or would simply like more information, please fill out the form below: