Total Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time to Eat: 55 minutes
- 2 medium eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 Tbsp organic mayonnaise
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat each slice of eggplant on both sides with mayonnaise. Press into the bread crumbs to coat. Place coated eggplant slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Flip slices over, and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes to brown the other side.
Enjoy the Baked Eggplant!