Total Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
Time to Eat: 15 minutes
- 3 to 4 stalks of asparagus
- 3 eggs
- Avocado cooking oil spray
- Steam asparagus until soft but still crunchy. This generally takes between 2 to 5 minutes depending on the width of the asparagus.
- Chop the asparagus into 2 inch pieces
- Crack 3 organic pasture raised eggs in a bowl and whip until fully mixed
- Spray a non-stick granite pan with the avocado cooking oil for about 2 to 3 seconds or until covered
- Heat the pan over medium high heat until you feel heat coming off the pan
- Add the egg mixture and wait about 15 to 30 seconds
- Then add the asparagus to the eggs and with a nylon or wooden spatula begin to scramble the eggs and asparagus until cooked to your desired temperature.