Adrenal fatigue is rarely the cause of what is going on in your body and is almost always secondary to some other problem in the body.
Here’s how it works:
The adrenal glands are the anti-inflammatory glands of the body.
If there is something in the body producing inflammation then the adrenals have to work really hard to try and stop the inflammation.
If the inflammation never resolves then the adrenals are constantly overworked and eventually fatigue.
Some of the things that would cause adrenal stressing inflammation would be; stealth infections such as, parasites, yeast, bacteria, fungus, mold, viruses and more.
In addition, heavy metal toxicity, environmental toxins and food sensitivities are just a few of the things that can negatively impact the adrenals.
8 Tools to help the adrenal glands:
1. Get rest – Because people with adrenal fatigue have trouble sleeping, if possible, take at least a 20 min nap during the day.
2. Prayer and meditation – Prayer and meditation can lower cortisol levels and has been proven effective for relaxation and stress reduction.
3. Adding positivity – By adding positivity to your life such as, inspiring quotes and soothing or happy tones of paint on your walls will fill you with inner peace and reduce stress.
4. No News! – Stop reading the newspaper and watching the news. I can’t stress enough how stressful watching the news and reading news articles can be.
5. Removing the negative people – Remove negative people from your life and make sure you set realistic boundaries. This is a must in reducing stress in your life.
6. Adaptogenic herbs -Using Adaptogenic herbs such as , ashwagandha, eleuthero and Rhodiola help your body handle stress by protecting the body from harmful fallout associated with stress.
7. Foods for the Adrenals – Eat for your health! Adding wild caught salmon, hemp seeds and cabbage to your daily menu can really benefit your adrenals.
8. Find the CAUSE – Most Importantly, you must what is causing your adrenal fatigue.
Help is On the Way!
If you are struggling with an adrenal, thyroid, weight or health concern of any type, please take a moment to fill out the Free Adrenal Damage Test below. If your weight is normal but you still have any type of health concern, please fill out the evaluation as it’s great for everyone.