Fatty liver disease is a condition in which there is too much fat that has accumulated in the liver. But why does the liver become fatty? Why is there this build up of fat?
People often think that the fat just starts to accumulate, maybe because of a high fat diet but in my opinion that is the furthest from the truth. Usually there is something that damages the liver cells such as, a toxin, parasite, mold, fungus, heavy metal so on and so forth.
When the liver cells get damaged the explode. Yep, that’s not a typo, they explode. When the liver cells explode, they release their naturally occurring enzymes into the blood stream. This is why a person’s liver enzymes go up on their blood work when they have fatty liver disease.
Once the liver cells have exploded there is an empty space. Kind of like if a terrorist just exploded a home in a subdivision. A person would drive down the street and see, home, home, home, no home (because it was exploded), home, home… When the liver has an empty space where a healthy liver cell once was it fills that space with fat.
We are left with fat in place where a liver cell would be. Eventually, the fat builds up and the liver itself becomes a “fatty liver.”
So, what’s the root cause of fatty liver disease in my opinion? Well, it can be very different person to person but here’s a possible list.
Possible Root Causes of Fatty Liver Disease
- Environmental toxins
- Heavy metals
- Lower Bowel Dysbiosis
- Glyphosate toxicity
7 Essential Herbs to Help a Sick, Toxic, Fatty Liver
Disclaimer: The below is educational and above video content is educational information only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent disease or illness. Please consult with your licensed healthcare professional prior to starting or stopping any nutritional or medical recommendations.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract does two things for a sick, toxic fatty liver. The first is, it detoxifies and moves toxins through the liver. The second is, it protects your liver by acting like a cloak of armor around the liver protecting it from damage and giving it the necessary time to heal.
- Burdock Root Powder aids in the detoxification of the liver by helping the liver move toxins through.
- Parsley Leaf Root Powder naturally elevates glutathione
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is converted right into glutathione
- Beet Root increases production of the bile and thins the bile so it moves along more quickly.
- Dandelion Root expels the bile more quickly into the small intestines.
- Ginger helps a previously damaged liver heal and repair itself.
Why do we want high glutathione?
Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants the liver makes. It helps to rid the body of harmful toxins so that our hormones can balance, we can lose weight and most importantly we can heal and repair.
These 7 essential herbs are helping the liver heal itself, protect itself and remove toxins so it and the entire body can heal and function optimally.
If you want to heal your body of any condition you have to make sure that your body is able to detoxify efficiently.
Help is on the way!
If you are struggling with weight or health concern or just want to be healthier please take a moment to fill out the Free Liver Evaluation.