6 Amazing Prebiotic Foods

Category: Videos • Mar 1 2019


Think you might have leaky gut?  Take the Leaky Gut Quiz, get a Free Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach and find out.

You are only 10% human; the other 90% is actually made up of the bacteria in your gut. I’m not kidding. Taking care of this bacteria is absolutely essential for weight loss, disease prevention, healthy mental state and overall health.

Feeding this bacteria with prebiotics is neccessary to help the good bacteria in your intestinal tract grow. Watch the video and learn 6 Amazing Prebiotic Foods for Your Gut.

In this video Dr. Rob covers 6 wonderful prebiotic foods to help create a healthy intestinal tract and improve the quantity and vitality of your beneficial bacteria.

.

Take our Free Root Cause Health Evaluation today!

If you have a question, or would simply like more information, please fill out the form below:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.