Alternacare Blog

Now Viewing:

  • Apr 11
    2019

    7 Diseases That Will Cause Your Poop to Float

    Category: Videos

    Take Leaky Gut Quiz

    What does floating poop mean and is floating poop something to be concerned about?

    Well, floating poop could mean a varitey of things and in this video I cover the 7 diseases that will cause floating poop.

    Continue

  • Mar 28
    2019

    Dr. Rob’s Favorite Plants, Air Ionizers and Purifiers for Sinus & Allergy Problems and Clean Air

    Category: Articles, Blog, Videos

    Hey Guys!
    Click the read more below to see the plants, air ionizers and air purifiers that I recommend.

    Continue

  • Mar 22
    2019

    How The Strawberry Laser Works To Help You Lose 2 Full Sizes in 4 Weeks

    Category: Videos


    Non-Surgical, Completely Painless, FDA Approved
    The Average Person  Loses 2 Full Sizes in 1 Month.

    We Say, “Thinner With Every Visit!”

    Imagine……

    …..the results of lipo…

    …..without the surgery…

    …the pain, bruising or after-affects….

    Continue

  • Mar 8
    2019

    Don’t Use Vapor Rubs–Do This Instead

    Category: Videos

    Dr. Rob covers the dangers of vapor rubs and teaches you how to make your own healthy vapor rub for sinus congestion and chest colds.

     


    Your gut is directly related to your immune system. 
    Take the Leaky Gut Quiz. 

    .

    Continue

  • Mar 1
    2019

    6 Amazing Prebiotic Foods

    Category: Videos

    Think you might have leaky gut?  Take the Leaky Gut Quiz, get a Free Consultation with our Naturopath or Certified Health Coach and find out.

    You are only 10% human; the other 90% is actually made up of the bacteria in your gut.

    Continue

  • Feb 22
    2019

    How to Do a Warm Water Cleanse

    Category: Videos

    How Toxic Are You?

    Take Quiz

    Take the Free Toxicity Quiz and Find Out

    What’s a Warm Water Cleanse?
    A warm water cleanse is not the same as a water cleanse where you are drinking only water.  A warm water cleanse was created by Dr.

    Continue

  • Feb 5
    2019

    Hello From Dr. Jen

    Category: Blog

    Hey Guys!

    Below is a video of Dr. Jen and I.  She is one of the most wonderful people that I know and I’m sure you are absolutely going to adore her as I do.

     

    .

    Continue

  • Feb 1
    2019

    6 Supplements That May Improve Weight Loss via Autophagy

    Category: Blog, Videos


    Autophagy may help to improve weight loss and the reduction of various diseases and improvement in overall health. In this video Dr. Rob covers 6 key supplements that may help to improve autophagy, weight loss and overall health.

    .

    Continue

  • Jan 23
    2019

    Banana Leaf Tea recipe – Natures sleeping pills, bananas.

    Category: Blog, Recipes

    Banana Leaf Tea

    Continue

  • Jan 18
    2019

    Lifestyle Changes That Stimulate Autophagy

    Category: Blog, Videos

    As you guys know from previous videos, autophagy is the way the body gets rid of it’s own diseased cells that can make us overweight and sick.

    In this video Dr. Rob provides you with 6 changes that you can make to your current lifestyle to help improve autophagy,

    Continue

More

Take our Free Root Cause Health Evaluation today!

If you have a question, or would simply like more information, please fill out the form below:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.