The Complete A-Z Starter’s Guide for People That Might Have or Do Have Adrenal Fatigue.
You will learn:
- The 7 Key Symptoms a person may experience when they have Adrenal Fatigue.
- The Body Appearance of a person who has Adrenal Fatigue.
- The 4 Primary Underlying Causes to Adrenal Fatigue covering how and why Adrenal Fatigue develops in the first place.
- Diet, Nutritional Supplements and The Best Type of Exercise to help a person with Adrenal Fatigue.
Take the Free Online Weight Loss and Health Evaluation or Contact Us for a Free Consultation and take the first step in truly getting healthy.
We’ll talk about natural diets, supplements and the causes to Adrenal Fatigue towards the end of this post.
Fatigue: Usually tired throughout the day and feeling the need to take naps after lunch.
Sleeping Problems: Either trouble falling asleep, or the more common symptom, waking up in the middle of the night, around 2am or 3am, and have trouble falling back to sleep.
Inability To Tolerate Stress: Your emotional fuse has become shortened. You find yourself yelling more than you used to and things tend to bother you more than they used to.
Pain and/or Inflammation: Something in your body hurts; your stomach, knee, back, neck, hands…… It might be every day or it might only be once a month.
Anxiety and/or Depression: Most people are not aware that the adrenal glands actually make neurotransmitter responsible for mood and emotion.
Cravings for Salty or Sugary Foods: Chips, pretzels, ice cream, cheese and other goodies can be craved.
Brain Fog: Have trouble thinking or putting words together. Asking yourself questions like, “Why did I come into this room?” “What was her name? “
Belly Fat: Not all adrenal fatigue cases are overweight, but when they are, it is typically the midsection where the fat is stored.
Facial Hair: Some women with adrenal fatigue will start to notice a darkening of the mustache and possibly some additional facial hair on or under the chin, cheeks and neck.
Puffiness of the Eyes or Face: Puffiness can be seen around the eyes but also the face can appear full or rounder than it used to be. Medically this is known as a “moon face.”
The Adrenal Fatigue Body: Eventually the adrenal fatigue case can develop a body that has the below appearance.
In the below video Dr. Rob covers the 7 Key Signs of Adrenal Fatigue.
There are a tremendous amount of things that can cause adrenal fatigue. I’ve covered 4 of the below main ones.
Gut Infection: Parasites, yeasts, fungi, bacteria, molds and other bad guys produce inflammation in the intestines, which may or may not cause intestinal symptoms. The adrenal glands are the main anti-inflammatory glands of the body.
The adrenal glands have to work very hard to try and reduce this intestinal inflammation. Kind of like firemen having to put out a big fire. Well, imagine if the fire never went away. The firemen would become exhausted and so do the adrenal glands. The infection must be found and handled. A a holistic stool study can help to identify pathogens present in the intestinal tract and stomach.
Environmental Toxicity: Certain environmental chemicals increase inflammation in the body. As stated above, inflammation dammages the adrenal glands. There are several Holistic Labs done via urine and hair that help to identify some of these harmful toxins.
Food Sensitivities: Food sensitivities produce inflammation in the body. Are you seeing a trend here? Once again, it is the inflammation, inflammation, inflammation, that causes the adrenal glands to work overtime and eventually burnout and become fatigued. There are many different type of food sensitivity studies available. Based on the uniqueness of the person’s case they should be matched up with the correct food study.
Emotional Stress: The adrenal glands are usually strong enough to tolerate the day to day stresses of life. However, when they have become exhausted due to fighting inflammation, then even the slightest emotional stress will cause these glands to go into full meltdown mode.
Prayer, yoga, meditation, deep breathing and other stress reduction techniques can be very beneficial at reducing overall adrenal stress. Ultimately, you need to get to the root cause of why these glands have broken down in the first place.
Test Don’t Guess: You have to find the thing that is wrong inside your body that is stressing the adrenal glands. There is something wrong causing excessive inflammation in the body that must be found. You must then run the correct lab or holistic tests to identify what it stressing the adrenal glands.
Online Health and Weight Loss Evaluation for the Adrenal Glands. This is a great tool and the first step that helps determine the possible underlying cause to your Adrenal Fatigue. I highly recommend that you take the evaluation. It only takes a few minutes and we will even do a Free Consultation to Review Your Results. Last thing someone should do is unnecessarily spend a ton of money on lab testing. The Online Health and Weight Evaluation helps us hone in on the correct holistic lab testing to identify the cause. We use very affordable and highly effective holistic labs and tests.
Please don’t take any of the below supplements, embark on any of the below dietary or lifestyle recommendations, start or stop any medications without first consulting your licensed medical doctor or qualified healthcare professional. The below is for educational purposes only.
- Vitamin B5: 100mgs at breakfast and 100mgs at lunch. B5 also known as Pantothenic acid is important for the production of the adrenal stress and sex hormones.
- Vitamin C: Take 250mgs at breakfast, 250mgs at lunch and 250mgs at dinner. If you suffer from stomach problems ensure that the vitamin C is buffered. The adrenal glands have a very high concentration of vitamin C. ACTH is a hormone that is made in the pituitary gland. ACTH stimulates the adrenal glands into action, however, it also depletes them of their much needed vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids: 250mgs at breakfast, 250mgs at lunch and 250mgs at dinner. Bioflavonoids work together with vitamin C in your body. In fact, in nature you almost always find bioflavonoids where you find vitamin C like in an orange.
- Ashwaganda: 100mgs at breakfast standardized to 1.5% withanoides. Medical studies have shown that ashwagandha improves cortisol levels showing in a study of a 57 year old women a 55% reduction in 11-deoxycortisol and a 69% reduction in corticosterone a huge improvement!
- Eleuthro : 200mgs at breakfast standardized to .8% eleuthrosides. This is an adaptogenic herb that helps to protect the adrenals from stress, reducing their overall workload and supporting healthy function.
- Rhodiola: 100mgs at breakfast standardized to 3% rosavins. This is another adaptogenic herb that helps the adrenals by supressing the overproduction of cortisol protecting the gland from burnout.
- N-acetyl L-tyrosine: 75mgs when you first wake in the morning on an empty stomach. This is a form of l-tyrosine which is needed to manufacture all the neurotransmitters produced in the adrenal glands.
- Himalayan salt: 1/8 of a teaspoon each day providing their is no high blood pressure. When the adrenals are weak there can be problems with the production of the hormone aldosterone, which regulates sodium levels. Adding some Himalayan salt and reduce stress from the adrenal glands by improving sodium levels.
- Multivitamin: 1 at breakfast. Vitamins are essential to the health and function of the human body. If the body doesn’t have what it needs to function and make natural energy then the adrenal glands will bear the load.
Adrenal Fatigue Diet: The right diet to promote weight loss and the health of the adrenals is of course crucial. In the below video we cover just that.
Adrenal Fatigue Exercise: The best type of exercise for the people with Adrenal Fatigue is low intensity exercise. Exercise is a stress on the body. The adrenal glands are also the stress glands of your body. If you stress the adrenals more with exercise that is too intense the you will cause them to break down even more. In addition, you may even gain more weight.
Don’t Do: sprinting, spin classes, high intensity aerobics, weight lifting, martial arts and similar type of activities.
Do: Walking, yoga, Pilates, stretching, light resistance training and swimming. Start off with exercising between 15 and 30 minutes every other day. If your glands are extremely fatigued, then consider starting with just 15 minutes. Eventually, as the glands get stronger, you’ll be able to incorporate more intense exercise.
A word from *Dr. Rob: Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting this page! I just wanted to say that if you have or suspect that you have adrenal fatigue or some other health or weight concern, no matter what it is, please reach out to me. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and I have a true passion to help you. My clinic won best Holistic Medicine Clinic 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, we’ve worked with over 10,000 people and have an A+ Better Business Rating.
We have 3 options:
- Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation It is a wonderful tool that can provide you and I with some definite insight to the possible cause to your thyroid, weight or health problem. I’d love to meet you. I’d love to help you.
- Call us directly at (770)304-1500. My call center is open until midnight each night. Please call to set up a Free Consultation with my Certified Nutritional Counselor.
- Contact Us Form if you have a question or would simply like more information and don’t feel like picking up the phone. .
I look forward to meeting and helping you soon.!
“Adrenal Fatigue is almost never the primary problem. It’s secondary. It exists because of some other problem in the body. To truly help the adrenals you have to find the thing that is stressing them” ~ Dr. Rob
“Adrenal fatigue is not just an adrenal problem – it’s an entire body problem.”
“It’s not lose weight so you can get healthy, it’s get healthy so you can lose the weight.”
Please fill out the Free Online Weight Loss and Health Evaluation and one of our amazing staff will contact you ASAP to discuss your results and explain how we could help. Our call center is open until midnight each night at (770)304-1500. If you’d like to ask a question please Click Here to Contact Us
Here Are Some of Our Wonderful Patient Successes
For more videos and info on Adrenal Fatigue: