The interesting thing about adrenal fatigue is it is almost always a secondary problem. There is almost always something wrong in the body that is causing the adrenal glands to burn out. Many people try to “solve” their adrenal fatigue with the use of adrenal supplements. This rarely works because they are not addressing the reason why the adrenal glands fatigued in the first place.
Adrenal Fatigue is a term that means the adrenal glands are not able to produce adequate amounts of the various hormones throughout the day. When this occurs it can cause a cascade of symptoms such as:
- Waking up between 1 and 3 in the morning and it being difficult to fall back to sleep
- Some times hard to fall asleep because the mind is racing
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Irritability–a shorter fuse where you blow up more easily
- Cravings for sugar, coffee or candy sometime in the afternoon
- Feeling more awake in the evening, like a night owl
- Cravings for salty foods such as potato chips, pretzels, nuts and so on
- Having the sensation of dragging your body around
- Brain fog
- Belly fat
- Weight that is difficult to lose with diet and exercise
- Some type of pain or inflammation in the body
There is always an underlying cause to adrenal fatigue and the supplements just act as a band-aide. Not to say the supplements are not needed, as they are integral to the healing of the glands, but we still must determine the underlying cause to the adrenal fatigue in the first place. I’ve developed specialized, affordable testing, that we run in our office that helps us uncover the reason these glands are fatiguing in the first place.
If you feel like you might have adrenal fatigue and need some help, please feel free to fill out the below contact form and one of my expert staff will call you ASAP to discuss things that you can do to receive help.
Herbal whole food nutritional support for adrenal fatigue and energy production. Taking 2 with breakfast and lunch can be great support.
A comprehensive nutritional formula designed to support the improvement in deep restorative sleep. Taking two before bed is typically recommended to help support a healthy sleep cycle and night time adrenal repair.
If you feel you need help and would like a complimentary consultation please fill out the below form and one of my expert staff will contact you ASAP.
Free Consultations with our Certified Nutritional Counselor! Fill out our Free Online Weight Loss & Health Evaluation, call 770-304-1500 up until midnight any night or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the contact form and one of my amazing staff will help you ASAP!